22 November 2011

Stacking and carrying bricks


Filmed in Khulna, Bangladesh (another episode - apparently the original - is here. Truly an awesome performance in what would otherwise be a rather mundane activity.

[I originally posted this three years ago, but Skipweasel reminded me of it when I recently wrote about bricklaying, and I think it's worth a repost.  If you haven't viewed it before, you'll have a hard time believing what you're seeing.  Just when you think he's done and fully loaded... he adds more.]

2 comments:

  1. Very impressive, incredible, twenty two bricks, awesome. Thanks for share it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kept thinking the punchline would be that the bottom of the boat would bust out beneath him--ha! What tremendous skill!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...