24 January 2014

I have added a translator to TYWKIWDBI


I browse a variety of foreign blogs, and am always relieved to find a "translate" button or British flag to save me the need to copy and paste into Google translate.  This week I suddenly realized I didn't have one on this blog, even though I've had readers from 175 countries just in the last month.

So now there is one, in the right sidebar near the top.  The blog seems to load just a bit slower since I've added the widget; I hope this won't be a problem.  The pull-down menu leads to 80 languages.  I thought it was interesting to see how it looked in Finnish and Tamil and Urdu.

4 comments:

  1. I love the pop-up that shows original text whilst hovering over the translation. Man, computers are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bien fait mon petit brave. Encore un pas vers la monde moderne.
    An aboot time too ye wee sassenach that ye are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saludos desde Buenos Aires, Argentina! Keep on with this excelent piece of work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you use chrome, try this addon: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-translate/aapbdbdomjkkjkaonfhkkikfgjllcleb?hl=en

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...