04 February 2010

How to survive being buried alive

I remember thinking this over on my own and coming up with basically the same solution (as I remember, those musings occurred after watching Uma Thurman in Kill Bill).  I hadn't thought of the shirt maneuver (and I'm not sure even now that I would waste my time doing that). 

Full details at Worst Case Scenario.

p.s. - I think I'll append this old joke (because it's not worth a separate post):

What do you want people to say about you after you're dead?
"I want them to say he was a good person who loved his family."
"I want them to say he will be remembered as a valuable member of the community."
"I want them to say - Look! He's moving!!!"

1 comment:

  1. Here is a real story of being buried alive from Turkey. 16 years old girl is uried alive because her parents thought that she is flirting with a boy. This is Turkey in year 2010 not in middle ages. Horrible.
    http://www.cnnturk.com/2010/turkiye/02/04/medineyi.canli.canli.gommusler/562287.0/index.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...