31 March 2009

The adventures of Maru the cat


I had promised myself (and readers) when I started this blog that I would not clog it up with funny cat pix and videos. The one above I ignored the first 7 or 8 times I encountered it on blogs this week, but I finally decided if it was going viral I needed to know the meme.

Maru is a cat in a Japanese family. He has been the subject of several videos, which are accessible on YouTube. In the segment above he sticks his head in a paper bag...

That's all. Just a cat with his head in a bag.

2 comments:

  1. Never could figure out why an animal with a brain the size of a walnut and a personality like a schizophrenic cheese grater could be so popular.

    In the tone of Terry Pratchett; if Cats weren't so cute, we'd loathe them for the hateful, butchering maniacs they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the continuing saga of Maru.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...