13 March 2015

Selections from Paris Fashion Week, 2015


I may be getting old, but I do try to keep in touch with modern fashion.  The black facial buboes I can appreciate as being evocative of the romance of fourteenth-century European plagues, but why supplement those beauty spots with a mustache?  Better to go with full facial hair -


- a la congenital hypertrichosis.  Personally I would favor gluing on a facial hairpiece, because this linear application to me suggests the aftermath of binge drinking at a fraternity where there is a large supply of magic markers.

The off-the-shoulder trashbag -


- might be awkward at the dinner table or riding the bus, but it does nicely accentuate the sideboob. 

There are dozens more images in a gallery at Madison.com.

Photo credits: AP Photo/Francois Mori

4 comments:

  1. Make that sideboobjob...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My granddaughter is a model, although way to tiny to be a runway model. I certainly hope she never has to model anything like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought that was one ugly guy till you pointed out the sideboob.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like Mugatu's Derelicte collection from the movie Zoolander.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...