14 August 2009

Splitter 2 flash game


It's been a long time since I've added anything to my flash games category. A long time ago I worked my way through the levels of Splitter, though I don't believe I ever blogged it. It is one of many physics-based games on the 'net. Another very good one is Color Infection.

Yesterday I discovered that there's a Splitter 2. Levels 1-30 and 32 were reasonably straightforward, but I spent forever trying to complete level 31; finally had to search the web for the solution. You don't have to complete the original Splitter levels to try Splitter 2. One note: it may not be obvious when you start - the number of "cuts" you get for a given level is shown in the little white boxes at upper right. Have a go.

The image above is a screencap. I can't embed the game, which is at this link.

1 comment:

  1. Those Splitter games are really well done. It's a pity I don't teach college physics. I could assign analyzing some of them for homework.:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...