24 December 2008

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button



I saw the first trailer (top) months ago and was fascinated; another trailer (bottom) has been released recently.

As a fan of science-fiction literature, the concept of the movie totally intrigues me. This morning I saw one review which panned the movie, suggesting that converting an F. Scott Fitzgerald short story into a three-hour movie was a mistake. I'll wait for more reviews to decide whether to see the movie in the theaters soon, or wait for the DVD to hit the library.

Update: another review here.
Update: very positive review here.

2 comments:

  1. I read the same review, but share your interest in science fiction and this story line. If you do go see it, please share your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i believe Benjamin Button is the third movie David Fincher and Brad Pitt have made together -- they must enjoy working together

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...