14 July 2010

A dog smarter than its owner

Gardner said she took Max with her when she ran an errand, but forgot the dog was still in the car when she returned home. "I came in and started cleaning and about an hour later I heard a horn blow," she said.

Gardner went outside, but didn't see anybody. "So, I came back in the house and I started cleaning again and the horn blew again," she said. This time, Gardner said she saw Max sitting in the driver's seat of her car.
News video at the link.  Via Arbroath.

2 comments:

  1. I am of the opinion that all animals have the potential to be very smart. When I was burning off the long grass after cyclone Tracey in 74, I got to the end of the line and looked back, no fire! My dog had picked up the hose I had left running and was busy following me and putting the fire out!
    I might add that later in that same period she built her own swimming pool out of timber and canvas and filled it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once my parents and I went to get some ice cream and took their little Jack Russell with us. Of course we left her in the car. We started noticing people looking around, or even being startled when they walked outside, and that's when we noticed that Squeaky had put her paws up on the steering wheel, on the horn pads, and was honking at people as they walked by our car LOL. We just sat there laughing for like 10 min, watching this go on, and the look on her face was priceless, she thoroughly enjoyed the prank!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...