05 March 2020

Blogcation


Spring-like weather has arrived in southern Wisconsin; yesterday I spotted the first sprouts of crocus in the part of the front yard where the snow has melted.  After a winter during which the steps counter on my phone repeatedly nagged me to start moving or die, it's once again time to go outdoors.

I'm going to take a full two weeks off.  This will be a vacation from the blog, from eBay, from scanning memorabilia, from Civilization V, and from essentially everything that requires a keyboard.

I probably won't even take time to curate and approve comments on the posts, so I encourage everyone to take a vacation from TYWKIWDBI.  I understand there are some great opportunities available to travel on cruise ships...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...