26 February 2016

This man is glad he wore underpants today

A spare e-cigarette lithium battery burst into flames in the pocket of a Kentucky man.  It presumably came into contact with coins or keys in his pocket, shorting the terminals and causing it to output all of its power quickly.  It is also recommended that lithium batteries not be stored in a car because high temperatures can cause them to overheat. 


  1. Umm, this is why things like laptop batteries have multiple recessed terminals that can only be simultaneously contacted by the matching male pieces...

  2. yeah, i've had days like that.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...