"Things You Wouldn't Know If We Didn't Blog Intermittently."
What is the angle does that line make w/ respect to the equator? p.s. tried finding the original posting, so I could measure it myself, but you don't have a link to it. and cannot find it on FB or X or WTFTWI.
I searched Facebook for "terrible maps Badino" and found the original for you -https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=terrible%20maps%20badinoThe equator is not shown, but you can always draw a line connecting Ecuador and North Sulawesi
Thanks! It is about 57 degrees - I thought there may be some tie in with the earth's tilt angle.
that's also more or less the line that corresponds with any country that has ever won the world cup
What is the angle does that line make w/ respect to the equator?
ReplyDeletep.s. tried finding the original posting, so I could measure it myself, but you don't have a link to it. and cannot find it on FB or X or WTFTWI.
I searched Facebook for "terrible maps Badino" and found the original for you -
Deletehttps://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=terrible%20maps%20badino
The equator is not shown, but you can always draw a line connecting Ecuador and North Sulawesi
Thanks! It is about 57 degrees - I thought there may be some tie in with the earth's tilt angle.
Deletethat's also more or less the line that corresponds with any country that has ever won the world cup
ReplyDelete