12 July 2026

Homogeneity, exclusion, and inequity in the Civil Rights Division

9 comments:

  1. I see two others! Perhaps I need a rod&cone adjustment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were elected ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe they were hired as employees, or perhaps they were selected from a group of volunteers.

      Delete
  3. Trump's "whites only" immigration policy is spilling over into other areas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right, because as everyone knows, whites hate blacks and will do their best to reinstate slavery.

    C'MON, PEOPLE! Whites also care about justice. Further, if this was done on merit rather than race, it might actually have played out that way.

    To say that whites can't also pursue justice for blacks is a stereotype as repugnant as any foisted upon the black race by whites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you're right but you're ignoring that the president is blatantly racist. As stated previously he's instated a whites-only immigration policy and even before he became president spent years promoting a racist and thoroughly debunked conspiracy about Obama.
      Those are only a couple of examples of his racism which is why his all-white Civil Rights Division comes under scrutiny.

      Delete
    2. Speaking for myself, I would prefer to see representation by people from populations that are critically affected by civil rights issues.

      Delete
    3. So, lets wildly swing the other way and say suspect hiring practices means people are saying slavery is coming back. Ok.

      Whites are more likely to merit jobs? Ok.

      Pointing out suspect hiring practices is just as bad as systematic suppression and murder for hundreds of years. Ok.

      Sigh. What arguments styles are being employed here? I know red herring is one...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...