07 July 2026

Boston Fourth of July aerial celebration, 2026


My old friends back in the Boston area have told me that this year's show combining drones and fireworks was truly spectacular.

5 comments:

  1. I predict that in YY years, real fireworks displays will be as rare as all drone fireworks displays are now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All indications are that Trump and his administration was not involved in Boston's display celebrating the 250th birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first impression of the drone show was that it reminded me of a very early b/w silent film - that jittery motion. The fireworks were just great and reminded me of the Japanese fireworks I had seen in Newport.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still impressed watching the drone light show videos on Youtube but do wonder how it will all go when those highly co-ordinated machines have bombs strapped to them and are unleased in cities.
    Wasn't there a drone plot over Trumps man-grappling show?

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO much better than the tRump debacle in DC!!!
    bobbie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...