Via The Music Man. Note this is done entirely by memory without looking at any sheet music. I think I was eight years old before I could stumble my way through "Für Elise" (which I have just learned is one of two melodies played on Taiwan garbage trucks to alert residents of their presence).
I was about 12 when I first started playing "Fur Elise" ~ thanks for the memories!!
ReplyDeletebobbie
PS the little girl was pretty amazing!
Some children are just amazing. I teach at a private school and there's a young math and music prodigy who just turned 6-years old. It's funny to see because she comes to school, visits all her teachers to show them the dress she picked for the day and the stuffed animal she chose to bring... then she divides fractions with exponents in class.
ReplyDeleteIs this amazing, or child abuse?
ReplyDeleteNot sure this is what a 3-year old should be doing.