Have I not reviewed this movie before? I thought I must have, but this week after seeing the above trailer on Facebook I looked for my blog post about it and found nothing. I saw the movie back in 2022 and rated it 4+ (worth watching again). Haven't done so yet, but after seeing the trailer, I've requested the "Star Child" book from the library.
The sound on the trailer is a bit muffled; viewing closed captions may be helpful.
There's an entire generation of male actors who all kinda blend together for me, and he's right there in it. I always have to do a quick "ACTORNAME controversy" Google to see if I should be getting too invested. Joaquin is just a bit of a weirdo but I do like his roles. His Joker, in the first movie anyway (haven't seen the second but I probably will eventually), was brilliant.
ReplyDelete