16 February 2021

The first and last scenes of movies, side-by-side

First and Final Frames from Jacob T. Swinney.  I think the term "scenes" is more accurate because the compilation is not of single frames.  Definitely best watched full-screen (and not on a phone).

Part II (below) has the names of the movies displayed as subtitles.  That information for Part I is posted at the first link.



And if you like those... Part III.

This morning I had to look up the difference between a mashup and a supercut.  Apparently the latter "illustrates a particular repeated element such as a word or phrase," so this would more properly be termed a mashup.

I love creations like this; I wound up making notes of a half-dozen movies that I may watch just based on the 5-second clips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...