19 May 2016

When a Peacock lands on your eyebrow


  1. The show must go on!!! Great presence of mind...

  2. Replies
    1. "Today, a musician who plays any instrument in the flute family can be called a flutist (pronounced "FLEW-tist", most common in the US), or flautist (pronounced "FLAW-tist", most common in the UK), or simply a flute player (more neutrally). Flutist dates back to at least 1603, the earliest quote cited by the Oxford English Dictionary. Flautist was used in 1860 by Nathaniel Hawthorne in The Marble Faun, after being adopted during the 18th century from Italy (flautista, itself from flauto), like many musical terms in England since the Italian Renaissance. Other English terms, now virtually obsolete, are fluter (15th–19th centuries) and flutenist (17th–18th centuries)." (Wikipedia)

  3. It couldn't resist the sweetness. ☺️


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...