10 December 2010

Cringeworthy...


"I believe what happened was that my drivers front tire caught the tip of a fallen tree that was laying paralell to the trail and it kicked it up or turned it in such a way as to jump up a bit and i was travelling at just the right speed and and at just the right angle ( i think the tree missed everthing but the brake line before it hit the firewall ) to drive it through the firewall upwards between the clutch and brake pedal grazing my groin and hitting me in the left side of my stomach pinning me to the seat..."
The rest of the story and more pix are at JeepForum.com.

Related: The endcap on a highway guard rail and Think Fast!

3 comments:

  1. If the sapling hadn't pushed the brake pedal down that Jeep would have a red interior. Saw this ages ago on F.O.G. but never noticed the brake pedal before.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...