02 October 2008

Magic bullet "trick" - in real life!

Earlier this week I embedded a video of Penn and Teller performing the Magic Bullet trick, in which the magician catches a bullet in his teeth.

This morning Arbroath features a story in which a Croatian man did the same thing - for real - during a murder attempt: The couple got caught up in a row between two men over a debt, one of whom pulled a gun and shot at them at point blank range...

The bullet grazed the cheekbone of Mr Cavlovic's terrified wife and slammed into his mouth. But instead of killing him, the shot got caught in his dentures and fell harmlessly to the ground.

"I thought I was dead for sure," he told police. "I didn't even see the bullet hit my wife. I just saw the flash of the gun's barrel. The next thing I knew was something hit my false tooth and I spat out the hot lead. It hurt like hell but we're both still alive."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...