"Things You Wouldn't Know If We Didn't Blog Intermittently."
Apropos of nothing, the wiki article notes that there is one on the Cholmondeley estate. As an avid viewer of Escape to the Country, I always laugh when I see that name, as I learned from the program that it is pronounce "chumly". Those wacky Brits.
When I retire from teaching, I plan to start a homestead. I will have a goat tower...at least one.
My son will be excited to see this!https://srevestories.blogspot.com/search?q=gizmo
Obvious cat house/catio addition.
Apropos of nothing, the wiki article notes that there is one on the Cholmondeley estate. As an avid viewer of Escape to the Country, I always laugh when I see that name, as I learned from the program that it is pronounce "chumly". Those wacky Brits.
ReplyDeleteWhen I retire from teaching, I plan to start a homestead. I will have a goat tower...at least one.
ReplyDeleteMy son will be excited to see this!
ReplyDeletehttps://srevestories.blogspot.com/search?q=gizmo
Obvious cat house/catio addition.
ReplyDelete