09 March 2008

Yet another TSA horror story

The Transportation Security Administration must be staffed by the largest group of incompetents in the federal government (and that's saying a lot); one could maintain an entire blog just devoted to TSA mixups. Here's a story out of Orlando that caught my eye this past week -
James Hoyne, 14, has a feeding tube in his stomach and carries a back-up in a sealed clear plastic bag. Hoyne said two weeks ago a TSA officer insisted on opening the sterile equipment, contaminating his back-up feeding up tube which he later needed."I said 'Please don't open it' and she said 'I have to open it whether you like it or not. If I can't open it, I can't let you on the plane,'" Hoyne said of his conversation with the TSA screener.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...