11 November 2015

TYWKIWDBI is on an extended break

Those of you have been regular readers over the past eight years will have noticed a perceptible falloff in blog posts during the past week.

My elderly mother fell last Monday, sustaining one fracture of a metacarpal and additional injuries to her lower spine.  Her treatment is vastly complicated by advanced dementia, and I have been consumed with related activities since then.  I am therefore shutting down the blog for probably 3-4 weeks.

Those eager for TYWK material are invited to explore the "categories" in the right sidebar.  There are 13,366 old posts and certainly some you have missed or forgotten.

I'll close this post to comments and hope to rejoin you all at about the time of my December blogiversary.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...