25 February 2011

Where are Obama's comfortable shoes ??



Video excerpt from a 2007 speech, which included these words:
And understand this: If American workers are being denied their right to organize and collectively bargain when I’m in the White House, I will put on a comfortable pair of shoes myself, I’ll walk on that picket line with you as President of the United States of America. Because workers deserve to know that somebody is standing in their corner.
One wag at the Firedoglake source suggested that the shoes have waffle soles.

3 comments:

  1. I hope whatever's left of any union plays that clip for him when he puts on his reelection collection shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this guy promised so much that even if he managed to deliver 5% of them he still would have performed miracles. Still beats Bush though, he beats him by light years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friends, this is not change we can believe in -.-

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...