17 December 2010

"Ug" has been renamed "Doug"

With his bug eyes, wildly crooked teeth and sparsely-whiskered chin, scrawny Ug sat for months, unclaimed and overlooked at an animal sanctuary. But now, after being dubbed Britain’s ugliest dog, the two-year-old’s less-than-enticing looks have landed him a loving home.

After seeing his profile picture on the the Mayflower animal sanctuary's website, café worker April Parker, 35, immediately fell in love with the partially-blind Pointer cross...

"...he has a fantastic temperament and is really loving.'
 Via Nothing to do with Arbroath.

4 comments:

  1. I don't think there's any creature as loving as a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story reminds me of this:

    Mat 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done [it] unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done [it] unto me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every Doug has his day I suppose.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...