13 February 2009

Star Wars lines improved by substituting the word "pants"

I first saw this list years ago but didn't bookmark it. Thanx to Kottke for reposting it today. Many more at the primary link.
  • I find your lack of pants disturbing.
  • You are unwise to lower your pants.
  • Your pants, you will not need them.
  • Chewie and me got into a lot of pants more heavily guarded than this.
  • The Force is strong in my pants.
  • I cannot teach him. The boy has no pants.
  • You came in those pants? You're braver than I thought.
  • In his pants you will find a new definition of pain and suffering
  • Governer Tarkin. I should have expected to find you holding Vader's pants.
  • I think you just can't bear to let a gorgeous guy like me out of your pants.
  • Pull up! All pants pull up!
  • A disturbance in the pants. I have not felt this since near my old master...
  • I sense the conflict within you. Let go of your pants!
  • That blast came from the pants! That thing's operational!
  • He has no time for smugglers who drop their pants first sign of Imperials
  • I've just made a deal that will keep the Empire out of our pants forever
  • Alderan is peaceful, we have no pants!
  • These aren't the pants you're looking for.
  • Looks like someone's beginning to take an interest in your pants.
  • The pants will be down in moments, sir, you can begin your landing.

2 comments:

  1. The moment I saw the title "I had a bad feeling about this."

    ReplyDelete
  2. We like to sing "with no pants on" at the end of each line of this 1921 ditty 'The Sheik of Araby:'

    I'm the Sheik of Araby,
    Your love belongs to me.
    At night when you're asleep
    Into your tent I'll creep.


    And the stars that shine above,
    Will light our way to love.
    You'll roam this land with me,
    I'm the Sheik of Araby.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...