18 February 2009

Beer troubleshooting


Alex at Neatorama posted "Fun Facts" about beer today, prompting me to search my archives, where I found the above (source credit unknown). You'll need to click the image to enlarge it to be able to read the text.

HOWEVER, if I'm going to post "beer humor," I'm also going to post a link to the story of Jacqueline Saburido. Anyone who laughs at the jokes above (which is probably most people) should also at least be aware of her story, because the kid who hit her was coming home from a beer party...

1 comment:

  1. I saw this printed in a copy of the Bass Company Magazine many years ago, a magazine (existing briefly) that used to grace pubs in the Bass (now Coors) chain. No visual proof, but it must of been around 15 years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...